- This adorable wooden toy crate brings a new element of play. At 4.5"x9.5"x6.5", it fits 30 of our 1.5" blocks comfortably (45 blocks, if the top layer peeks above the rim).
- This toy is made with safe, formaldehyde-free Birch plywood that is .5" thick with a Walnut wood veneer bottom.
- Safe for all ages, developmentally suited for ages 1+.
- Handcrafted in Orem, UT, USA.
- Here at LST we work diligently to create heirloom quality toys and maintain the highest industry standards of craftsmanship with a lifetime guarantee. We are committed to fostering growth in our global community and adhering to values of sustainability and social responsibility.
- You plant a tree with every toy you purchase here at LST! With over 86,000 trees planted, learn how you are changing lives and communities with Trees for the Future by clicking HERE.
My daughter loves using the toy crate to put other toys inside!
Absolutely beautiful, we use it to hold our wooden blocks !
Made with very good wood not a flaw on it at all. Very pretty. And smells wonderful
Nice craftsmanship. Very well sanded. Blocks are good size for 1-year old hands.
So cute and beautifully made. My only critique was that I was buying it to store a set of handmade blocks and I interpreted the length/width/height to be the measurements of the interior and not exterior, so it's a bit smaller than I expected and doesn't hold all 26 blocks properly. But it's adorable and has her name on it soooooo I'm keeping it.