- This adorable wooden toy crate brings a new element of play. At 4.5"x9.5"x6.5", it fits 30 of our 1.5" blocks comfortably (45 blocks, if the top layer peeks above the rim).
- This toy is made with safe, formaldehyde free Birch plywood that is .5" thick with a Walnut wood veneer bottom.
- Safe for all ages, developmentally suited for ages 1+.
Adding Wooden Blocks
- Our classic 1.5" wooden blocks make the perfect set of first blocks or to bring some beautiful nature into a toy collection.
- We use the highest quality North American Hard Maple wood, Walnut, and Cherry. They are safe, durable, beautiful and give you the highest quality toys. Each piece is sanded satin smooth and a light beeswax and organic jojoba oil finish enhance the natural beauty of the wood.
- We plant a tree for every toy sold through Trees For The Future!
My daughter loves using the toy crate to put other toys inside!
Absolutely beautiful, we use it to hold our wooden blocks !
Made with very good wood not a flaw on it at all. Very pretty. And smells wonderful
Nice craftsmanship. Very well sanded. Blocks are good size for 1-year old hands.
So cute and beautifully made. My only critique was that I was buying it to store a set of handmade blocks and I interpreted the length/width/height to be the measurements of the interior and not exterior, so it's a bit smaller than I expected and doesn't hold all 26 blocks properly. But it's adorable and has her name on it soooooo I'm keeping it.